Unlike other means of media radio is one of the oldest media platforms that is within the reach of almost each and every consumer of different class and different age group. Some of the points where radio advertisement differ from other media are :–
1) It is cheaper than other media and It can be targeted from narrow group of audience to even the wider one also. Lower Production cost makes it much cheaper than any other media.
2) Radio advertisement can be listen while doing other work also i.e. while driving, running, doing some assignment work, etc. unlike TV ads which require personalize sit and watch activity, same with newspaper we have to read it.
3) Radio advertisement takes very less formation time. As newspaper ads are known for its length process as it takes time to get designed and print. Similarly, TV ads also require casting and shooting of that ads which is again a time taking process
4) Running a competition, a live broadcast, or sampling of a product or service on air; these kinds of promotional activities can be hard to execute with social media, TV, or print. However, radio can provide this sort of opportunity to the targeted audience. And if you are able to execute it well, it can be really helpful in personalizing your product or service to your targeted audience.
5) Radio is always live and localized, so it serves as the best medium to promote local services anytime anywhere within shortest possible time and at cheaper rates!
If you want to experience the advantages of a successful RADIO media strategy, you may want to seek direction from the experts. EDS can help you set up a successful radio advertisement campaign. We can provide all the information, advice, and assistance you need to get your radio advertising campaign up and running. Our services also include print media, direct mail marketing, list brokerage, data solutions, list fulfillment, and list management